- Guidelines on Green Debt Instruments, Sustainable Debt Instruments, Green Lease Certificates and Sustainable Lease Certificates
- CMB Draft Green Debt Instruments and Green Lease Certificate Guide is released for public consultation
- CMB Communiqué on project finance funds and bonds has entered into force on 17 July 2021
- Announcement on the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed between the CMB and the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between the Capital Markets Board of Turkey (CMB) and Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority (QFCRA)
- Announcement on Measures with Respect to Capital Markets in Response to the COVID - 19 Outbreak
- Amendment in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principals for the Book-Keeping of Dematerialized Capital Market Instruments
- A memorandum of understanding (MoU) has been signed between the CMB and the Astana Financial Services Authority
- COMCEC 6th Capital Market Regulators Forum meeting is held in Istanbul
- Takas İstanbul is found to observe the CPMI-IOSCO PFMIs and hence can be considered as a qualified central counterparty in transactions running through Takasbank clearing facilities as a CCP
- Bilateral Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between Capital Markets Board of Türkiye (CMB) and the Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD)
- COMCEC 4th Capital Market Regulators Forum Meeting will be held in Istanbul
- Translations of CMB Communiqués
- COMCEC 3rd Capital Market Regulators Forum is being held in Istanbul
- "High Level International Conference on Global and European Trends in Financial Education: New Challenges, Innovation and Measures of Success" Co-organized by the Capital Markets Board of Türkiye and the OECD
- COMCEC 2nd Capital Markets Regulators Forum is held in Istanbul.
- CMB signs MoUs with Securities Regulators of 13 EU Member States and 3 EEA Countries Concerning Cooperation for the Supervision of Alternative Investment Fund Managers
- New Capital Market Law has been published on the CMB website
- Memorandum of Understanding Between Capital Markets Board of Türkiye (CMB) and Turkmenistan Ministry of Finance
- Information based market manipulation of the new Capital Markets Law ("CML") No 6362
CMB Draft Green Debt Instruments and Green Lease Certificate Guide is released for public consultation
26 November 2021
"CMB Draft Green Debt Instruments and Green Lease Certificate Guide" is released for public consultation on 03.11.2021.
All the stakeholders are kindly invited for sending their opinions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03.12.2021.