The conference will be attended by high-level international and OECD officials and experts from ministries of finance and education, central banks, regulatory and supervisory authorities, officials of state governments and international organizations, NGOs, and representatives from the academic community, private and civil sectors.
This conference will address:
- Challenges and progress in financial education across Europe and in Turkey
- The role(s) of the private and not-for-profit sectors in financial education
- Financial literacy and innovation for young people
- Financial literacy: key criteria for success
- The remittance corridor: financial education for migrant workers and their families
Further information is available on the official OECD/INFE web site www.financial-education.org